August 31, 2010

We are Family



I have had this photo for a while now and when the song challenge over at Challenge Heaven was "We are family" I thought perfect, I have just the photo.

I have used My Minds Eye So Sophie papers which I received back in June in My Scrapbook Nook Kit. I have done so many layouts with this kit it's amazing and I still have papers and ribbon left for a few more.

The background paper was so pretty I just wanted to leave it instead of cutting it up. As you can tell from the photo above I have done lots of fussy cutting too. I love looking at papers and seeing what elements of it I can cut out, and I have added a few rhinestones too. Love adding bling.

That's it from me today. Nearly hump day, Yay!!
Thanks for looking.
Mel xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.