August 19, 2010

The Color Room Palette #19


Beautiful palette to work with this week. I love these colours together.
Here is my layout using them.


I have had these photos printed for a while now so it was nice to scrapbook them yesterday. I have mainly used plain paper for this and added Basic Grey Rubons and butterflies using my Martha Stewart punch. The chipboard embellishments are Making Memories Jigsaw, frames and flourishes pack. The photos below show more detail and layering I have done on this page.



Thanks for looking and enjoy your day. We actually have some sun shining today. Just hope it warms up too.
Mel xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.