August 15, 2010

Mojo Monday 151




It was so good to have time this week to join in for this fab sketch over at Mojo Monday.
I had so much fun making this card. I finally got to use my Maya Road Laundry Day Chipboard and Sassafras Lass Indie Girl papers. Very exciting.
Other elements I used are textile embossing folder, Stampin Up punch, lace and Kaisercraft rhinestones. Have to have some bling.
Lots of layering and added dimension with foam dots under the olive panel and sentiment.

Take care and thanks for looking.
Mel xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.