August 08, 2010

"Cars" Theme Today


My son's friend had a "Cars" theme birthday party today so I made this card for him. I had so much fun creating this card. I had some Cars paper already, which was handy. I cut Lightning McQueen out taped him on some blue card and cut that out then glossy accented the whole picture to give him more dimension and shine.

Other materials used are Lily Bee Hello Sunshine papers, Best Creation Inc Transportation paper and Carolee's Creations tiny alphas.

I love it when a card just comes together.

Thanks for looking and take care.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.