August 15, 2010

The Two Of You - Challenge Heaven Word Challenge


This photo is one of those precious moments when big brother gives little sister a hug.
I have used Basic Grey Olivia papers and October Afternoon Cherry Hill. I love the Olivia papers they are so cute. I have done a lot of fussy cutting for this LO, including the hearts for the banner.

Here's some close ups for you to show more of the detail.

This is a Kaisercraft wood flourish that I have covered with Frosted Lace Stickles.

I have used Glossy Accent on the berries and flowers.

I created this LO for one of the monthly challenges over at Challenge Heaven.
If you need some inspiration pop on over.

Thanks for looking.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Mel xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a fabulous LO. I love the photo of your two gorgeous boys and also all the cute little critters around the page.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.