August 29, 2010

Peek A Boo



I adore this photo of Renee. She was exploring her surroundings and happened to be partly under the bench seat we were near. I took the photo from the other side of the bench, literally lying down on the ground and love that she looked directly at the camera. So cute but then I am very biased.

The papers are the ever so gorgeous Indie Girl from Sassafras. I love these papers. So versatile.
We had to use something from the outdoors on our page for this challenge. Yes, another LO for the CC over at Challenge Heaven. I decided to use the owl chipboard from Memory Maze as Renee's top has an owl on it. I coloured it as close as I could to match the papers and then added Glossy accent for a bit of shine.

Thanks for looking.
One more post to share with you tomorrow from the Cyber Crop.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.