August 31, 2010

Lollipop Ladies Challenge #3

It's time for another yummy challenge from The Lollipop Ladies, and what is it we have for you this week, Lollipops!! With the bonus challenge of cellophane/acetate.


Here's my take on this fortnights challenge







I have to say I found this one rather challenging myself.
I used Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper. For the lollipop I cut strips of paper, folded them in half lengthways and started rolling. Took about 6 strips to get to this size.
I wanted to keep the rest of the card quite simple so that the focus was the lollipop. That's a real lollipop stick (lucky my son had gone to a party that morning and had lollipops in his treat bag). The cellophane also came from a lolly wrapper from the same treat bag. Talk about recycling!

That's it from me. Please head on over to The Lollipop Ladies challenge site and see what amazing creations the design team have done to inspire you.
Look forward to seeing your creations.
Mel xxx

6 comments:

  1. Such a nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so so cool. I love it. The DP looks great all rolled up to make the lollipop and good thinking with the plastic/acetate around the bottom of the lollipop.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mel, that Lollipop looks amazing - love it and love the simple design of your card - wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your idea. It just looks unreal. And you think I am patient, what about that rolling of pp?? Just fab Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this Mel! It is so effective! Looks AWESOME! What a clever gal you are!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Mel .... what a cool idea ... you're a clever chicky and I am sure D loved eating the lollipop so you could have the stick!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.