August 08, 2010

The Color Room Palette #18

Woohoo! Two weeks in a row I have managed to participate in The Color Room challenge.
Here is this weeks palette:



Here is the layout I created. Papers I used are Bo Bunny Block Party and Crate Paper Zoom Collection (I have had the latter in my stash for at least three years now). I also used Block Party chipboard and Kaisercraft Little Man rubons.

Not sure if I am liking the background paper. It has made it a bit too bright. I maybe should have used the blue for the background and the orange to matt my photo. Oh well.



Here are some close ups. I distressed some of the papers.


Some of the rubons.





Have a wonderful Monday.
Mel xxx

5 comments:

  1. LOve your page LO for the colour room - fabulous colours to work with - a very cute boy page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour combo inspired by the Colour Room, love your take on the challenge and those aeroplanes are brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW wonderful scrapbooking memory! Love the planes and such a cute little boy too, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mel, I saw this over at TCR and loved it! Great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove this. The planes look great and the colours are gorgeous. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.