May 31, 2010

Tonka Truck Fun: Challenge Heaven Ebony/Ivory Challenge


I am really happy with the way this LO came together.
The yellow and white really focus the eye on the truck.
The circles at the top were punched out of best Creation Inc paper.
I am loving there Transportation range.
Perfect for little boy pages and they have some sparkle on them too.

This was done for the Ebony/Ivory Challenge over at Challenge Heaven.
If you need some inspiration or want to give the challenges a go,
the June ones will be up tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Monday and thanks for looking.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.