May 18, 2010

Four generations of Mothers and Daughters



I completed my first ever scrapbook page for my mum and framed it in a white shadow box.
She absolutely loved it. The photos represent four generations of women in our family: my nana, mum, me and my daughter Renee.
Sorry the photo is not the best. It's a bit dark so you can't really see all the detail on the page. I cut out extra flowers and vines from the paper and added them down the left side. I also punched out butterflies from a Martha Stewart punch and glittered them to add even more bling and prettiness.

I chose to use purples and pinks for the colour scheme as these are mums favourite colours.
Loving this printed paper from Basic grey: Green at Heart Kelly.
Lots of prima flowers, pretty rub-ons and bling.

Thanks for taking a look.
Have a wonderful day.
Mel xxx




2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel,
    this is my first time visiting your blog - it's fantastic! Love how this layout turned out, beautiful work :)

    And you know how much I love your cards too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tanya. I am starting to get more confident with my layouts...very slowly.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.