May 27, 2010

Mojo Monday 140


I have been wanting to participate in Mojo Monday for quite a while now and finally I sat down and created my husbands birthday card using the sketch.
I put it on it's side though as the bike image worked better that way.
I am really into distressing and inking my papers at the moment and I think it works well for the more masculine card.
Isn't it funny how we go through stages of using certain techniques etc.
Or maybe that's just me, LOL.

Have a fabulous Thursday.
Thanks for looking,
Mel xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.