May 28, 2010

Finally Done.


I glossy accented the heart.


Close up photos of the rolled edging.



This layout has been a major work in progress. I originally started to do it for the April challenge over at Challenge Heaven, but because I have been away and been sick the last couple of weeks I have not gotten around to completing it.
Yesterday I finally sat down and finished it... Yeah!
This is my son Dillon who is now nearly four.
It was taken when he was about 3 months old and I love his big beautiful smile. So gorgeous.

Thanks for looking.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.