May 18, 2010

Sweet One


I made this card just for fun which is very rare for me. I just about always have a reason to make a card whether for someone's birthday or wedding and so on.
But I bought this image not long ago and just had to ink her up. Isn't she sweet!
She is Hope and Grace Snuggle from The Greeting Farm.
The paper is Flutter from Making memories. I cut out the butterflies and added glossy accent to follow the theme of the printed paper and the gorgeous flowers are from Prima.

This will be perfect for a little girls first or second birthday and I have a few of those coming up.

Thanks for looking.
Take care
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.