May 19, 2010

Bright and Cheerful


I made this card for my sister's birthday.
I love the simplicity of this card and the bright colours.
The paper has been in my stash for a couple of years now and I think it is Basic grey Phoebe.
The greeting Farm stamp is Birthday Anya and coloured her in a mix of Copics and SU markers. Still building up my range of Copic colours. Could take a while. LOL.
The buttons, sentiment and ribbon are all SU.
I pleated the ribbon to add more interest and detail.

Have a great day and thanks for looking.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.