May 30, 2010

Adore Your Smile


I love this photo of Renee smiling. She has the sweetest smile.
She was sitting in her swing for this photo, which she just loves.

This layout was done for another one of the challenges over at Challenge Heaven.
And yes, it was quite a challenge. It called for 5 scalloped pieces of patterned paper, 4 sticker embellishments, 3 word title, 2 leaves and 1 button.
WOW. That's a lot to get on one page, but I am happy with the result.

I love this paper from Stampin Up. The colours are so bright and perfect for girl pages.

Thanks for looking.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.