May 18, 2010

Mother's Day card and gift.


We celebrated Mother's Day a week late with my mum as she was away in Broome holidaying with my sister. A tough life I tell you. LOL.
So on Sunday we had lunch at mum and dad's. Seriously though it was good to get an extra week to finish mum's gift which I will share next post.

Here is the card I made for mum. She loves pinks and purples so I chose to use mainly purples and white on this one. The image is Sarah Kay: Precious Moments.
The paper is some old SU that I had in my stash and the sentiment is from SU too.

Thanks for looking
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.