May 28, 2010

Gotta Love Mud: Challenge Heaven Quote Challenge

Above photo: close up of distressing done to the paper.
I had heaps of fun doing this.



I love this photo of Dillon.
He was playing with the hose one summer's day
and got it a bit too close to the ground and splosh...
dirt all over his face and body.

I created the layout for Challenge Heaven's May Challenges.
This one is for the quote challenge - Gotta Love.
I love how this page came together. Simple but effective.

Have a wonderful Friday.
Swimming lessons with the kids today.
Although it's getting too cold to be in bathers.
Thank goodness the water is heated.

Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.