July 07, 2010

Woohoo, laptop back in my hot little hands.

Yay, I have my laptop back. I really did feel lost without it. Silly really, but I have everything on it and using DH's computer just wasn't the same.
So back into the swing of things and blogging again.

I will have photo's up soon of some layouts I have been doing in the past couple of weeks.

Being a new month, there are new challenges over at Challenge Heaven.
Pop on past and check them out.
I have done 2 pages already but haven't had a chance to photograph them yet.
Hope to get them up by the end of the week.

Thanks for looking.
Mel xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.