July 15, 2010

Sight Seeing in Sydney


Our few days in Sydney signalled the end of our holidays.
It was awesome seeing the Harbour Bridge and Opera House among many other sights we did in the three days we had there.

I have used MME So Sophie papers here. When I first received this in My Scrapbook Nook kit I must say I didn't know how I was going to use them. However I am loving the colours and patterns in these ones.

I must say too, that this was done for the Theme Challenge over at Challenge Heaven. If you need some inspiration pop on over.

Thanks for looking and take care.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.