July 26, 2010

Hello Ian - Challenge Heaven Card Sketch

I needed a card for a friends little boy who is turning four today.
So I thought I might as well use the card sketch from Challenge Heaven.
I have been so involved in my scrapbooking lately that it has been nice this week to spend time creating some cards and colouring again.
The image is TGF stamp Hello Ian which I adore. He is so cute and these gorgeous papers are Hello Sunshine from Lily Bee.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend.
Mel xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Mel!
    Ian is looking very spiffy!!
    sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that card is SOOOO cute .. OMG the colors are perfect girl. love it

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.