July 22, 2010

Twisted Sketches #016



Just found this awesome challenge site "Twisted Sketches". They have a card and scrapbooking sketch every week. Wicked!!
And... they have a twist with each one too.
This week I have tried my hand at the card sketch and the twist is "Metal".
I was inspired to make this card using Cosmo Cricket DeLovely Range.
Perth has had the most beautiful days this week and sitting in the warm sun has reminded me of summer. This paper is perfect with it's bright colours and patterns. Very Lovely.

Thanks for looking and take care.
It's nearly the weekend - Woohoo!!
Mel xxx

1 comment:

  1. We laid out in the gorgeous sun and had a picnic today - stunning weather! Love what you have done with this Mel, you've inspired me to give this sketch a crack!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.