July 16, 2010

Pure Boy

This layout was created for the Sketch challenge over at Challenge Heaven.
I punched out the circles and taped them onto the blue paper to bring in some of the blues in Dillon's cap. I also coloured in the chipboard title and used glossy accent to add some shine. The colour came out different because of the chipboard I think. So I am a bit disappointed with that, but I will know for next time.
The papers are Kaisercraft Marrakech, Best Creation Inc Transportation and Sassafras Robotics Cardstock Stickers.

Thanks for looking.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.