July 10, 2010

Our Sweet Baby Boy

I am finally scrapbooking my son's baby photos.
He is nearly four so I thought it was about time I got them done and put into an album for him.
This was done for the June Cyber Crop at Challenge Heaven.
My very first CC and it was great chatting with eveyone and then sitting down and creating some pages.
The theme was winter and for this page it was "What winter means to me". Both my children are winter babies so winter means New Life to me and is a precious time for us celebrating their births.

Thanks for looking and take care.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.