April 28, 2009

Pastel Delight


Again on my trying different folds run. For this card I used Cami's Trifold card (Splitcoaststampers.com). A nice way to make a card that is a little different. Next time I will make it longer as well and see how that turns out. I wanted the card to look soft and pretty so I have used all pastel colours together.

Supplies: (All Stampin'Up©)
Stamp set: Live Your Dream (retired)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana and Pretty in Pink.
Inks: Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink.
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch and Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon.

Thanks for looking
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. My three fave colours together! Love these fold cards, they come out so sweet.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.