April 21, 2009

Embossing Technique


I have been trying different techniques lately. Just for something different. I tried the Emboss Resist technique on this card. Next time I give it a go I will use a stronger, more defined stamp image to get a sharper effect. It's all about trial and error.

Supplies: (All Stampin' Up©)
Stamp set: Priceless and Short and Sweet.
Cardstock: Taken with Teal and Whisper White.
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White Craft Pad and Versamark.
Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Brayer.

Thanks for looking
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.