April 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary


I created this card for my mum and dads Wedding Anniversary. Mum absolutely adores the colour purple, so colour choice was easy. I chose to make it a Gatefold Card. Still on the trying different techniques and folds run. The stamp used was one I purchased from a lady in the US. I have been wanting to use it for ages so it was great to get it out and finally put some ink on it.

Supplies: (All Stampin' Up©)
Stamp Set: Love Is a Great Thing (retired)
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Whisper White.
Inks: Perfect Plum and Pale Plum.
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch.

Thanks for looking
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.