April 23, 2009

More Embossing


This is Emboss Resist with a difference and I loved how this turned out. On the Splitcoast Stampers site it is called Emerging Colour. I will definately use this technique again as the results are so effective.

Supplies: (All Stampin' Up©)
Stamp Sets: Garden Whimsy, Simply Said and Cheer and Wishes.
Cardstock: Whisper White and Not Quite Navy.
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Pretty in PInk and Versamark.
Accessories: Brayer, Clear embossing powder, Stampin' Dimensionals and scissors.

Thanks for looking
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.