April 29, 2012

Nature Scape

Hello beautiful people, hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. I'm back with a layout I started about a month ago using up some papers from my stash. Just trying to use them all up. These are MME 'So Sophie'. I love these photos. It looks like we are out in the bush but in fact, we are in Kings Park at the new Nature Scape playground. The kids love it there. They get to play in the water as well as learn about and appreciate their natural surroundings.
Lots of fussy cutting with the side strip, but I love the finished effect.



Close ups: Misting (you can only just see it in this photo)





 The flowers are from the new Pink Paislee 'Indigo Bleu' range.

I'll be back with another layout and some cards soon.
Thanks for looking.
Mel xxx


1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.