April 24, 2012

Card Patterns Sketch 162

Good evening. Here with another card. This time I was inspired by the sketch over at Card Patterns





Here's my take on  the sketch:

I made this card for my 12 year old niece to let her know how special and beautiful she is. I loved this sketch. So versatile. I even got out my old Stampin Up markers that never see the light of day anymore and spritzed the white background to break up the starkness.


These are the Copic colours I used:

Other products used: My Minds Eye 6x6 paper pad Stella & Rose; Stampin Up Markers & Whisper white paper, Silver Spica pen; Corner rounder; Kaisercraft rhinestones; Ribbon.

Thanks for looking and any comments you may leave me.
Mel xxx

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Mel, she's gonna love it! Jeepers the spritzer hey! Been a while, I don't even think I own one anymore, lol!

    x M

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.