April 30, 2012

Fun times, Funny faces.

Good morning and welcome to another week. This year is flying by way too fast. Here's a layout I did on the weekend (very rare for me to have time on a weekend for scrapbooking). I have had these photos for about a year sitting in my photo box just waiting for me to scrapbook them. I love the playfulness of these photos. Dillon sticking his tongue out and monkeying around. So I wanted to make the page quite playful and bright. I also never put 5 photos on a page but wanted to keep them all together. I had lots of fun playing with red paint and used banners as my background. Here is the end result.




Some close-ups





Products used: Sassafrass Cherry Flag Banners; October Afternoon Sidewalks Chip 'n Stick and Flower Sack; October Afternoon Seaside Alpha's; Basic Grey Acid Washed So Sophie Letter Stickers; Kaisercraft Red Paint; Bazill White cardstock and Black Felt Pen.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful week.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.