October 07, 2011

Male Birthday Card

Yay, It's Friday I hear you all say!! Nearly weekend time again, time to relax a little and chill, catch up with friends or go to the park. Oh I adore weekends.

Here'a a card I made for my Dad's birthday. This time going against the traditional sailing theme I often do on his cards.



I have made this one using the new 'Happy Days' range by Echo Park. It has a good variety of papers suitable for both male and female cards. I specifically bought it for my card making so only bought the 6x6 paper pad and element sticker sheet but I am really happy with the versatility of the range.
I am sure you will see more cards from me using these papers.

Take care and have a fab weekend.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.