October 05, 2011

Happy Wednesday friends!! Hope you are all well and enjoying life.
Today I have a couple of cards to share. Both using October Afternoon 'Seaside' papers.
I have had these in my stash for quite a while and never used them. I never had the right photos to use them on a LO but thought I should not waste them so here they are on cards. They worked perfectly for my Dad's father's day card.




I loved the banner paper so used them on both cards. I fussy cut them out and stuck them on and then rolled them up slightly to give a 3D effect.
The stamped image on the first card is another TGF image called 'Blush Bonnie' and on the Father's Day card above I used the yacht and waves from the Sticker Shape sheet to create a mini scene. My dad loves sailing so I try to incorporate this in his cards as much as I can.

Thanks heaps for looking.
Love
Mel xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mel, these look so much fun! Love the layout, so simple. And you have way more patience than me - but then you like to fussy cut!

    x M

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.