October 06, 2011

Honk Honk!! Little Boy's Card.

Happy Thursday. It's getting close to the weekend. By now we will be enjoying the hot, warmth of the sun in Parabadoo...where you say!!. In the Pilbara, red dirt country of WA, an hour from the beautiful Karajini National Park.
We are so long overdue for a family holiday so I have been longing for this trip.
I will share photos when we get back at the end of next week.

But for now here is a bright, cheerful card I made for a friends little boy who turned one recently.


This one uses Echo Park 'Little Boy' papers and Sticker sheet.

Thanks for looking.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.