July 17, 2011

Hubby's Birthday Card

Happy Sunday friends. Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. I went out with the girls last night and had a ball. Lots of laughs, awesome friends and great food, makes for a fantastic night out and a late night at that. So I am very tired today and can barely keep my eyes open. I think it's going to be a very early one tonight.
Anyway here's a card I made back in May (just a little late with some of my posts,oops), for my amazing hubby.



I used lots of my scraps for this card from Crate Paper's Restoration collection and added some 7gypsies Curiousities rub-ons. I love these rub-ons, they are so perfect for male cards as they add that mechanical/science component to them.

That's it for today.
Take care.
Mel xxx

2 comments:

  1. This looks ace Mel. Love that 41 today card. You have rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card. Love how you've played with embellies.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.