July 01, 2011

Back With Birthday Pics

It has been such a long time since I have posted anything on my blog. Sorry to all my wonderful friends who follow. Life has been so busy and on top of that I have been away visiting a friend up north. I did intend on scheduling some posts for while I was away but totally ran out of time. Anyway I am back and rearing to go. To start, here are some photos of my daughter's 2nd birthday. I can't believe she is two already. My baby girl is growing up way too fast :(


Happy Birthday Banner.




Tissue Paper Flowers.


Dessert Table.


Cake Banner.


The Pink Rainbow Birthday Cake. YUM!!


The Birthday Girl, Twirling.

I used Echo Park's Springtime papers to make the banners. I love the colours in this range. The gorgeous tissue paper flowers were made following the Martha Stewart tutorial here.
I really enjoyed making the decorations and sweets for Renee's birthday. It was so nice to have the time to make her birthday all girly and pretty.

I have more posts coming and I will get back in to the swing of commenting on all your wonderful blogs too.
Mel xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful array of pieces for a Birthday. You have done an amazing job and I just adore that photo of little miss twirling.
    Great to see you in bloggy land.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.