April 30, 2011

Stuck Sketches

Wow, three challenges in a week. Just scraping them in before the end of the month. I rarely have time to do any challenges so I am feeling rather satisfied this week. Anyways this layout, Oh My Goodness YES a LO, I know you rarely see these nowadays on my blog but here it is:





I did this one for April 1st Stuck Sketches. I have never done one of there sketches and it worked great with my DS's school photo's. It's great to finally be scrapping these. I used Kaisercraft Class Of '87 collection as the colours matched DS's school uniform perfectly with the red and blues. More first day photos to scrap so I better get to them.

Thanks for looking and if your in Perth enjoy the sunshine.
Mel xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hello hello. This is just fab and I love your LOs. We need to see some more. Your cards are always fab too of course but it is great to see a LO. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing is this!!! You never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with this, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just loving your LO Mel.. so bright and fun!! The little pennants look so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.