April 28, 2011

Slip Covers?

Wow, three posts in one week. I better stop posting and start creating again to keep this effort up hey. Anyways, I made these slip covers (I don't know what else to call them) for some Lindt chocolate boxes which contained four small Easter Eggs for my son to give to his Kindy teachers. I don't know if you can tell but I made the cover and then decorated them in the same style as the pizza boxes I made not long ago, using different papers though. This time MME So Sophie papers, all scrap pieces too, which was great. Oh and can you tell, I am totally loving twine at the moment.




I don't know if this will help any of you but I sorted through all my papers about a month ago and have put my scrap pieces in with my 12x12 papers and in there brands, such as Crate Paper, Kaisercraft and so on. By doing this I find I am using up all my scraps, which is great as they used to sit in a tub and I always forgot to use them because they were out of sight, out of mind.
Do you keep your scraps and how do you store them?

Thanks for stopping by and leaving any lovely comments.
Mel xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mel, love the cluster of flowers and love the twine - fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea, love the little flower thing going on!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.