April 30, 2011

Mad For Markers and Card Patterns Sketch 112 Challenges

I am so excited to say that I have finally managed to do some challenges which have been on my 'to do' list for quite some time now, so I am delighted to participate this month. This card I have created for M4M monthly challenge and Card Patterns Sketch 112. I have coloured in one of the gorgeous MFT Pure Innocence stamps and used MME Stella and Rose Gertie 6x6 paper pad.



Copic colours used:
Coat, shoes and pot: BG 11, 13, 15
Dress: RV11, 13, 14
Flowers: YR04, 16
Hair: E35, 37, 39
Skin: E000, 00, 02, R20

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend.
It's a beautiful sunny day here.
Mel xxx


5 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Mel! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mel... this is soo sweet!! LOVE it!
    so glad you managed to join in at M4M this month!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS! Oh wow Mel, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.