February 17, 2011

Keepsake Box

I made this keepsake box (tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers),for a dear friend's little girl who turned one back in January. (I know, I haven't been very good posting lately). I thought she could use it as a memory box and place things like her first hair cut curl or hospital Id bracelet. All those keepsakes that we treasure. She could even use it for her daughters hair clips, jewellry and so on.


I chose purple as this is the colour of her bedroom. I love bling and decided to add lots of pearl and rhinestone flourishes to pretty the box up and make it very girly.



I made a card to match. This is a close up of the charms
I added - a little bear and heart.



Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.
I have more to share and will post them later.
Hugs,
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.