April 09, 2010

First Sketch Challenge Ever



This is the first time I have ever done a Sketch Challenge and I completed this one for Challenge Heaven. Go on over and check them out. Every month they have seven new challenges, which is great for me as I am still new at scrapbooking.

This layout is of Dillon at 14 months, he is now 3 and a half so I am just a little behind in my scrapbooking efforts. I made it quite simple with some Stampin Up and Bazill papers. I had originally laid the ribbon flat but it was too boring so decided to pinch it together and distress the paper underneath more.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.