April 02, 2010

The Cutest Fellow Around


This sweet little man is Hello Ian from The Greeting Farm Stamps.
I made this card for a friends, little boy's first birthday. So I used baby paper, from Daisy Bucket Designs Star Kissed Collection called Star Mile in the background. I love how it matches the plaid in his cap as well.
The embellishments, buttons, sentiment and ribbon are all from Stampin Up.

If you love these stamps, my wonderful friend is the only Australian supplier. Take a look at her shop The Stamp Spot and check out all the other goodies she has too.

That's it from me today.
Thanks for taking a look.
Hope you are having a fantastic Good Friday.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.