April 03, 2010

Fad of the moment: colouring



Another Greeting Farm image, I think she is Savannah.
I am so into colouring at the moment and these stamps are my absolute favourite to colour.
They are so adorable.

I wanted to make the layout of my card a little different so I used the half circle from a scrap of paper and then added the scallop edge.
I just love this printed paper from Kaisercraft from their Gypsy Sisters Collection: Esmeralda.
The colours are so rich and vibrant.

Have a wonderful day.
Thanks for looking.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.