December 09, 2008

Summer Scrapbook Page


A few weeks ago I had a scrapbook class at my house and we created this summer layout for one of the pages. This was the first time I had used solely Stampin' Up© products in my scrapbooking.

Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Spring Break Designer Series Paper.
Inks: River Rock, Old Olive, Soft Sky and Blue Bayou.
Stamp set: Life's a Breeze.
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals.

I cut the DSP to border the page and cut out several of the flowers for the other side to continue the colours and theme. It's a bit hard to tell from the photo, but the sail boat at the top is stamped using the rock n' roll technique.

Thanks for visiting
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. It looks as good here as it does in real life. Great colours and much patience doing all that cutting!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.