December 05, 2008

Baby Boy Card


One of my friends had a baby boy on Wednesday so I needed to make a card for her. I haven't had to make any baby cards for a while so it was really nice to sit down and create this one.

The stamp set is A New Little Someone (SU retired). This is one of my favourite stamp sets I use often for baby cards. The bunny is so sweet. I watercoloured him with Bashful blue, So Saffron and Choc Chip stamp pads, using my aquapainter to apply the ink.
Sentiment is from Nursery Necessities stamp set.

The cardstock is Bashful Blue, Naturals Ivory and watercolour paper. The printed paper is So Saffron Designer Series Paper from a sample pack I have.

Ribbon is Very Vanilla Taffeta and Fancy Fibers in Subtles ( '07 product). Other accesories are scallop punch, 1 3/8" punch, corner rounder and Stampin' Dimensionals.
All products are Stampin' Up©.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend.
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Love it Mel beautiful card xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the layout and yep, that bunny is my all time fave too. Great card Mel!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.