May 17, 2012

Love My Boy

Hello friends, here's another layout I have completed of my little boy when he was only 10 months old...such a cutie!! I did this page up using the 4321 challenge at the Mystical Scrapbooks May Cyber Crop. Loved this challenge...4pp; 3 flowers; 2 leaves and a piece of chipboard. I've left it quite simple as these My Minds Eye papers are so beautiful and have enough detail on them. These have to be my favourite papers at the moment. I just LOVE them.




 Had to use this rooster chipboard


 Hand cut flowers from the PP


Products used: MME Miss Caroline 'Dilly Dally' papers and Label Stickers; Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms, White and Black Paint; Chipboard; Scallop Punch and The Crafter's Workshop 'Mini Chicken Wire' Template.

Again, thanks for taking a look.
Have a wonderful day.
Mel xxx

2 comments:

  1. wow, this is gorgeous....great layout and embellies...have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo and it looks great on that paper and the rooster chippy. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.