May 16, 2012

Dirt & Mess = Boy

Hello lovelies, back today with a layout I did for Mystical Scrapbooks  May Cyber crop. I had loads of fun with this page using lots of paint on the chipboard letters and around the edges and on the pp. I'm loving playing with paint at the moment. When you look at Dillon's face you can see why I wanted to grunge up the layout a little. Priceless memories of this day.




As usual, some close-ups for you.




Products used: My Minds Eye 'Lime Twist' papers; chipboard alphas; Kaisercraft Rhinestones and Black Paint; Tim Holtz Idea-ology Journaling Tickets and Fancy Pants Designs 'About A Boy' Ribbon.

As you can see from the date I am still catching up on scrapbooking my older photos. After only completing three layouts last year I am happy to say my scrapbooking progress is going well and I may actually hit my goal of scrapping all my old photos of the kids and get on to some new ones.
Ha ha, only time will tell, but so far it's going great!!


Thanks for looking and any lovely comments you may leave.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.