September 29, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Hello sweet friends. I am playing catch up at the moment with a number of cards that I have made over the last two months. So there will be plenty of inspiration for you card makers out there and even one or two layouts for you scrapbookers over the next week.

For both of these cards I have used MME Stella and Rose 'Gertie' 6x6 paper pad and TGF stamps.

This first card has the gorgeous Blush Babette coloured with copics.



The TGF here is Cheeky Chat.


Thanks for looking.
Mel xxx

2 comments:

  1. How sweet are these?!? Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm so glad you liked my pop-up card!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.