September 30, 2011

60th Birthday Card

Happy Friday friends!! How exciting the weekend is just about here.
I think we are supposed to be having a lovely warm, sunny weekend which will be wonderful. Love, love, love, spending time outdoors, especially after a wet, stormy week.

Here's a card a friend asked me to create for her Mum. Being it was her mum's 60th birthday she wanted a special, handmade card, using her favourite colours of reds and creams.



I used the gorgeous Emma's Shoppe papers and chipboard embellishments by Crate Paper, a Prima flower, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch and American Crafts fabric Thickers. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. Lots of distessing and inking which I love.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Mel xxx

2 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.