September 24, 2010

Oahu


I created this layout for the geography class at My Scrapbook Nook.
It was the push I needed to get back into scrapbooking our Hawaii holiday photos. I have not touched our holiday snaps for well over 12 months now. I only have about 30 photos left to scrapbook so I am motivated again to get these done.
Then it will be one scrapbook album complete.

I decided to use this gorgeous photo from our holiday, Honolulu at night. My DH took it from our hotel balcony. We had the most gorgeous view. I could have looked at it day and night.
I have used Kaisercraft Marrakech and Crate paper Restoration papers.
Lots and lots of fussy cutting, every embellishment has been cut out, except one.

It feels good to get back into these. One step closer to finishing an album.

Thanks for looking.
Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.