June 04, 2010

Sympathy Card


A dear friend of mine recently lost her Grandfather In Law so I made this card for the family.
I have used Basic Grey Green At Heart printed paper.
Such pretty paper, I love it.
I got the idea for the doilie from Jessica Theodore, DT member over at The Stamp Spot.
A fantastic way to use doilies. I have wondered how I would use them on my cards
and this is perfect.
The gorgeous flower is of course Prima and I used Kaisercraft rhinestones.

Thanks for looking.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Mel xxx

3 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it. Whilst I know you would like to see your comment right now, in order to prevent unwanted advertising and spam, your comment needs to be authorised before it will show. Thanks for understanding and hope you visit me again.